Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away at 79 / Elizabeth Taylor Laid to Rest at Forest Lawn

That's because she was one of the one's who was genuinely sad that day among those people who weren't family members. Shit, there was a lot of people who were there who shouldn't have been there. Some were texting, laughing, chatting away. Some of those people weren't even close to Michael. Not naming names, they know who they are.

I think where Liz is buried is beautiful but I *really really* wished that Liz and Michael were buried side by side. Together. Because if there is one person who deserves to be buried next to him it's Elizabeth. And vise versa. I don't know, I wish they were both buried under that angel statue. Michael's resting place doesn't resemble what the man was like when he was living. No statues. No cherubs. Not even his name is printed. It's sad and disrespectful unless that Forest Lawns rule or something. I think Michael should have a big memorial monument like Jimi Hendrix, something that resembled his greatness. But anyway...

May Liz and Michael RIP. The world is a sadder place with both of them being gone.

I know who they are but are you saying Mac was one of those people?

prettygirlmj;3330553 said:
Michael's resting place doesn't resemble what the man was like when he was living. No statues. No cherubs. Not even his name is printed. It's sad and disrespectful unless that Forest Lawns rule or something. I think Michael should have a big memorial monument like Jimi Hendrix, something that resembled his greatness. .

Michael’s name is not on his tomb simply because maybe he is not there? This marble tomb & windows were a part of a commercial advertisement when they opened this place in 50th . And nothing has changed since then. The picture still looks the same as it used to be more than 60 years ago. MJ is probably in FL but not in that particular place. This marble tomb is too short to insert his golden casket & there is no space to put it underground because it is a second level. Jacksons bought a few crypts in FL & I think he is in one of them unmarked. MJ death certificate states that FL is temporarily burial location anyways. Maybe the family alredy removed him. I shouldn't maybe say anything because it is a private matter. It is up to his family how they want to bury him.

Last edited:
Well I appreciate being able to see a portion of Michael's service and the family does not need to answer to fans or consult how other celebrities handle their services.

And thats your opinion, which you are entitled to, I just happen to have an opposing opinion and I should have the right to express that.

Btw....there's no need for the family to consult any fan about anything, just act with the spirit of MJ in mind.

My tribute to Liz. I fretted over this one because she had such beauty and I was desperate to capture it. I'm still not convince I did her justice.

LizTaylor.jpg

My tribute to Liz. I fretted over this one because she had such beauty and I was desperate to capture it. I'm still not convince I did her justice.

LizTaylor.jpg

You are unbelievably talented. ..Wish I could draw this flawlessly. Absolutely stunning drawing. ...

I saw some of the tribute to Elizabeth Taylor on TCM Yesterday. BUTTERFEILD 8, BLACK BEAUTY, CAT ON A HOT TIN ROOF,WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOLF.They Played Giant,Lassie Come Home, Played with Robert Taylor(No relation)in 2 movies and Cleopatria, 2 Father of the Brides Movies with Spencer Tracy.Almost the movies she made the biggest impact with audieneces.And The Host, Robert Osborne was giving some facts about Elizabeth.I didn't hear about what her relationship with Michael was but mostly the people she acted with,Richard Button,James Dean,Eddie Fisher,Robert Taylor,Mickey Rooney,Rock Hudson, SPenmcer Tracy,ect.. And How she started being The one to make people aware of Aids and How she Fought to get people to notice and get The Medical community to help find a cure for it. Good Show and Great tribute. Hey, I didn't know Dame Elizabeth almost had a child for James Dean and That When she 1st saw a screening of Butterfield 8 ,she threw something at the Screen in disgust because of how she felt she acted or how she protrayed her Gloria Character.She did however get her first Oscar for her role but She did a wonderful job in Cleopatria and Cat on a hot tin roof.Virginia Wolf was hard to watch with all that Arguing and Drinking but it showed her range and She won her second Oscar doing what she did best.You know I was wondering if she was alittle younger, Like in her middle 50s and Michael was in his 30s,I was thinking what type of movie would Michael and Elizabeth would make? A DAMN GOOD ONE I"LL TELL YOU THAT!!!!

Question, does anyone know if Ms. Taylors WILL been made public? just wondering as every other celebrities WILL seems to be public information a couple days after their passing.

All wills are public record when it is filed with the court it will be made public. Jesus Christmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree with you on that one. Looks like the mods have a little house-keeping to do.

Elizabeth Taylor worked tirelessly for charities. She was about the only person I can think of who truly was worthy of Michael's friendship.

Thread cleaned. It is highly inappropriate to come into this thread and make baseless, hurtful claims. In a memorial thread...think on and have some decency.

All wills are public record when it is filed with the court it will be made public. Jesus Christmas

Sweetie, I asked a simple question, why the sarcasm? :smilerolleyes: its not like I'm dying to know whats in it, just that in comparison to others, that info seems to get released sooner rather than later. So obviously by your post her WILL has not been filed, thanks anyway.

Question, does anyone know if Ms. Taylors WILL been made public? just wondering as every other celebrities WILL seems to be public information a couple days after their passing.

http://wills.about.com/b/2011/04/03/when-will-elizabeth-taylors-will-be-admitted-to-probate.htm

When Will Elizabeth Taylor's Will Be Admitted to Probate?
By Julie Garber, About.com Guide April 3, 2011

This may be a trick question since it was revealed last week that Elizabeth Taylor had a revocable living trust aptly named the "Elizabeth Taylor Trust," also known as "The Sothern Trust." According to the "Notice to Creditors of the Estate of Elizabeth Taylor" filed in the Los Angeles Superior Court on March 25, the current trustees of the trust are one of her attorneys, Barbara Berkowitz, her son, Christopher E. Wilding, and her personal assistant, Timothy R. Mendelson.
The purpose of the notice is for the creditors of Elizabeth Taylor to seek payment of their outstanding bills from the revocable living trust through its trustees. Aside from being filed in the probate court, the notice must be published in a local newspaper in order to notify any unknown creditors of the late actress's recent death. (OK, doesn't it seem silly in this case to have to publish the notice since all you have to do is turn on the TV to hear about Ms. Taylor's death? But rules are rules).
According to Radar Online, Elizabeth Taylor created the revocable living trust in 1998 because of a "near-death experience" on her 66th birthday when she fell and fractured her lower back.

So because the governing document of Elizabeth Taylor's estate plan is a revocable living trust, her last will and testament, which is merely a pour-over will that will only require probate if there are any assets not titled in the name of the trust, may never be filed for probate. And only time will tell if the contents of the Elizabeth Taylor Trust, also known as The Sothern Trust, will be publicly revealed since the trust is a private document that can only be viewed by the trust's beneficiaries and trustees and their respective legal representatives and accountants.

Michael has his best friend back.

Now they can "snatch" presents from eachother again. =)
god i enjoyed that x-mas video of MJ...with all his Supersoakers!

Amazing!

R.I.P. Michael

Back